The British Embassy has announced a call for proposals focusing on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education in Vietnam for the financial year 2017/18. The aim is to support Vietnam’s education system in embracing new forms of digital learning through the provision of high quality content for on-line learning.
Education is one of the seven pillars in the Vietnam-UK Strategic Partnership and the UK government has provided extensive support to the development of education and training in Vietnam. With a specific focus on ICT in education, the Embassy intends to support the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training (MOET)’s new pedagogical approach in delivering its new curriculum and textbooks through its “connected schools” website (http://truonghocketnoi.edu.vn/).
- The total funding available for this package is up to £60,000.
- Project activities should be ready to start from June 2017, or as soon thereafter as the grant contract has been signed.
- The activities should end by January 2018 at the latest.
- Proposals with a value of less than £5,000 are not eligible.
- At least 85% of project budget must be spent by 15 Dec 2017.
Bids should be submitted by email to: Ms Hoang Hong Hanh – Programmes and Projects Coordinator at email@example.com by 10 May 2017 at the latest.
Bid result will be notified during the week commencing 22 May 2017.
For further information please click here.