The Christmas Challenge, founded by entrepreneur and philanthropist Sir Alec Reed CBE, is the UK’s biggest online match funding campaign which helps UK-registered charities raise funds for their cause. It offers supporters of participating charities the opportunity to have their donation doubled on theBigGive.org.uk when the campaign goes live on #GivingTuesday, 28th November 2017.
To be eligible to apply for the Christmas Challenge 2017, a charity must:
- Be registered in the UK or have exempt status from HMRC
- Be registered on theBigGive.org.uk
- Have at least one year of filed accounts and an annual income of £25,000 or more (as per last filed accounts)
How to Apply
The application process has two stages:
- Stage 1 Application: 5th June – 7th July (you must submit stage 1 by 7th July deadline to proceed)
- Stage 2 Application (pledge collection): 5th June – 1st September
To apply please visit The Christmas Challenge 2017 website.
7 July 2017.