The Edith M Ellis Charitable Trust is currently accepting applications for small grants from eligible UK organisations. Grants will be aimed at the following:
- Quaker work and witness
- Peace-building and conflict resolution
- Interfaith and ecumenical understanding
- Community development work in the UK and overseas
- Work with forced migrants, including internally displaced people
- Sustainable development
The Trust makes small grants of up to £3000 or interest free loans of up to £5000 repayable over 5 years. In exceptional circumstances larger grants may be given.
Grants are given for the following purposes:
- One-off grants
- Time limited support
- Seed money for start up projects
Grants are given to:
- UK registered charities, NGOs, public bodies and social enterprises. In normal circumstances with a turnover of less than approximately £350,000;
- Those who can demonstrate other sources of funding for their project;
- Innovative charities/projects not normally able to attract other funding.
31 December 2017.
How to apply
Applications need to be submitted online. For further details and to apply, please visit Edith M Ellis Charitable Trust.