The Commission wishes to fund activities which support at least one of the following groups at risk of discrimination: racial or ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, older/younger people, religious minorities and LGBTI people. The priority areas of this call for proposals are:
- Discrimination on the ground of sexual orientation in order to improve social acceptance of LGBTI people.
- Diversity management in the public and private sector.
- Roma: activities aiming to raise awareness about and combat harmful stereotypes of Roma and supporting their integration.
- Multiple discrimination
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposal must fall between EUR 150.000 to EUR 500.000. Maximum possible rate of EU co-financing is 80% of the eligible costs.
The initial duration of the projects should not exceed 24 months.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
· be a legal person, and;
· be non-profit-making,
· be legally established in European Union member States, Iceland or Liechtenstein and
· be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
The lead applicant must act with co-applicant(s) as specified hereafter. Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
The proposal must involve at least three partners and be national or transnational.
12 April 2016
How to Apply
Applicants first need to register and obtain a login and password to access the system.
Applications must be submitted, in their entirety, through PRIAMOS.
For more information, please visit European Commission.